Blackboard Learn is designed with the student in mind. It delivers the tools you need, the way you want.
- Global navigation puts your grades and assignments at your fingertips
- Updates and notifications keep you informed of due dates and events
- Collaborative spaces keep you in touch with your academic community
- Mobile capabilities let you learn on your terms—anywhere, anytime
See more Blackboard Learn LMS features >
Efficient Teaching Tasks
Blackboard Learn enhances basic teaching tasks like grading and creating assessments. And with an intuitive design, this is one LMS that will save you time in and out of the classroom.
- Give real-time feedback with student-preferred communication like texts and posts
- Share, create and manage engaging content—no coding skills required
- Easily create and grade assessments—and evaluate their effectiveness
- Analyze data and turn it into actionable information
See more Blackboard Learn features >
Peer and Professional Support
New to Blackboard Learn? You don't have to go it alone. Our Consulting and Managed Hosting Services will get you up and running and support you along the way.
But the best resources are fellow users who can share their experiences with you. From K-12 and higher education to career colleges and the military, our broad network of e-learning professionals is committed to sharing best practices and LMS product knowledge. You'll find a variety of programs—from our User Groups to our Blackboard Idea Exchange or Cohort Program—that help you connect with helpful, knowledgeable peers.
See why thousands of institutions like yours are partnering with Blackboard.
View our Client Stories >